Leather sewing machine for left and right hand useSKU: 10011
Robust cast iron leather sewing machine, powered by hand. By placing a second flywheel you can use this machine with both your left and your right hand. Furthermore, this machine is identical to our Basic model.
When ordering this machine you also receive 10 needles (nr. 18), 3 bobbins and an extra bobbin case.
- easy to use
- powered bij hand
- sews in all directions because of the rotatable presser foot
- a maximum stitch length up to 7 mm
- able to sew up through 8 mm of material
- fit for making/repairing shoes, sails and rigging
- the machines weighs 12 kg including base plate and base block
The machine can be ordered with or without base plate. If you order one without the base plate, please keep in mind that you'll have to come up with a construction yourself to make the sewing machine stand on your worktop.
Our sewing machines are directly available from our stock and will be delivered to you within several days.